of the following describe the figure-of-eight bandage, compared
with a simple arm sling used in fractures of the middle one-third
of the clavicle?
It reduces the patient’s discomfort
B. It has a lower
incidence of complications
C. It provides a better cosmetic outcome
D. It does not improve
350. Which of the following statements about diabetic
neuropathy is correct?
A. It occurs in type 2 diabetics, but not in type 1 diabetics
New shoes are a common cause of ulceration
C. Patients usually become
symptomatic before physical findings are present
is the most common type of diabetic neuropathy
351. Which of the following treatments help prevent fractures
in postmenopausal women?
A. Calcium alone
C. Calcium plus vitamin D
D. Parathyroid hormone
352. Which of the following can be symptoms of diabetic
(More than one answer)
- Exercise intolerances
- Hypoglycemic unawareness
353. A bone lesion in children below the age of five?
354. Which one of the following is the most common site
of pain in patients with iliotibial band syndrome?
A. Lateral knee
B. Medial knee
E. Popiteal fossa.
D; 350. B; 351. A; 352. A,B,C & D; 353. D; 354.A